DEPOSITS, CANCELLATIONS & REFUNDS
• Treatments/services are not transferable to other individuals or clinics
• We require at least 24 hours’ notice to be given for any appointment cancellation
• There is a $50 non-refundable deposit payable (per client) on all appointments. The deposit (per client) is non-refundable in the event of a cancellation. For all payments made via Afterpay – a $50.00 non-refundable deposit (per client) is required to be made at the time of the booking, with the balance being payable no later than 48 hours prior to the appointment.
• In the event of any appointment cancellations within 24 hours (or less) of a booking, all payments (including any deposits and any subsequent payments) made shall be non-refundable.
• In the case of pre-paid treatments, the full cost of treatment will be forfeited
• Refunds will be provided where required in accordance with the Australian Consumer Law. We want you to be a satisfied client so if our service or product is faulty it may either be replaced or refunded.We don’t refund for change of mind.
• Our procedures and products may not be suitable for you and whilst all due care and skill is exercised in treating our clients ultimately it is your responsibility to determine if the product or treatment is right for you.